Sunday, October 17, 2010

Homework #8

Growing my own food was a new experience but not a bad one. It was very interesting to raise sprouts on my own seeing how they developed over time, at first it just felt like a chore to have to cater to them everyday and because of that the sprouts ended up rotting and dying a couple times. But through trial and error I was eventually able to successfully grow healthy sprouts which I later eat with my meal as homework. The experience of eating sprouts I grew was not very pleasant but very interesting nonetheless. the process of growing the sprouts did not seem very sacred to what was on the other hand somewhat unpleasant and obviously forced. In the future I would like to be able to have the opportunity to grow and produce my own food once more but the next time our rather what I grow to be something I'm actually okay with ingesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment